Java is one of the largest languages that is used for building websites and applications. It is a programming language that enables everything from developing games and apps to sending emails, managing calendar events, and building web applications.
The Certificate Program in Java Programming at Digivarsity is designed for students who are pursuing a career in the software industry. Students who wish to have a competitive edge in the job market can enroll in this course and explore their areas of interest further with Certificate Program in Java Programming. This java certification course online will take you on a learning adventure as you master key Java concepts and build your own skill set.
Benefits of studying Certificate Program in Java
- 1. This program will provide students with a foundation of programming skills in order to write better Java applications.
- 2. Java is an object-oriented programming language. You can use Java to write programs that you can run on computers, TVs, cell phones, and even robots.
- 3. Through this course, students will be able to code in Java.
- 4. Students will learn about how to write and execute Java programs using a common programming framework and then build their own projects.
- 5. Students shall develop their analytical and problem-solving skills through learning about algorithms, software architecture, and reliability testing.
Certificate Program in Java Programming Overview:
- Who Should Attend?
Anyone pursuing BE/BTech (CS/IT), ME/MTech (CS/IT), BSc (CS/IT), MSc IT, BCA, MCA, or Graduates in these streams
- Course Duration
Virtual instructor-led training (VILT)
- Course Fee
15,000 + GST
- Who Should Attend?
Anybody interested in learning the benefits of Scrum
The topics covered are:
|Design Patterns & Principles|
|Web Services & REST|
|Basics of XML|
|Overview of JEE technologies|
|Servlets and JSP|
Career scope of pursuing online Certificate Program in Java Programming
According to Glassdoor, the national average salary for a Java Developer is INR 5 Lacs per year in India. Moreover, a variety of job profiles are available for Java Programming experts who have the relevant education. The job opportunities are:
- 1. Java Developer
- 2. Full Stack Engineer
- 3. Software Engineer
- 4. Java Software Engineer
- 5. SQL Programmer
- 6. Java Programmer
- 7. Android App designer
- 8. Coder
- 9. Technologist
- 10.Senior Backend Engineer
*At Digivarsity *
Pursue the online java programming certification course that enables students to expand their employment opportunities. Apply now to receive a valuable certificate and skills! Admissions are now open for the session 2022-23. Please visit: click here.