Every effort has been made to ensure that the information put forward is accurate. Digivarsity will take all reasonable steps to provide the educational services described. However, the content of individual courses and the curriculum for any given University are under constant academic review and may change from time to time with some courses being modified, discontinued or replaced. In addition, external factors such as industrial action or the death or departure of staff may make it impossible or possible only at the disproportionate expense, for the Digivarsity to provide a previously offered option. In the interest of rational deployment of resources, options offered may be subject to a minimum level of interest being shown in any given year.
For all the foregoing reasons, Digivarsity reserves the right not to provide any particular course, curriculum or facility, to make variations to the content or method of delivery of courses, to discontinue courses and to merge or combine courses if such action is reasonably considered to be necessary by the Associated Universities. If any University mentioned on Digivarsity discontinues any courses it will use reasonable endeavours to provide a suitable alternative course and will take all reasonable steps to minimize any disruption, which might result from such changes. The students undertake to observe the Ordinances and Resolutions of the individual Universities and to abide by the rules and regulations, which the University makes for its students from time to time.
The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on digivarsity.com (collectively, "Terms"), govern your use of digivarsity.com (the "Website"). If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
- Make your contact details available to Digivarsity’s Programs; you may be contacted by Digivarsity for education information through email, telephone, and SMS.
- Receive promotional emails/special offers from Digivarsity or any of its partner websites
- Be contacted in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") contained on this Website are provided by the Universities associated with the website or its third party service providers, authors, developers and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of the Universities associated with the website and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of Digivarsity. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of Digivarsity. You also may not, without Digivarsity's prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Website on any other server.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Universities mentioned on Digivarsity or any Third Party Provider's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials belonging to the Universities or any Third Party mentioned on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by Digivarsity. www.digivarsity.com does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by the Universities or other parties associated with Digivarsity. Digivarsity is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. ‘Digivarsity’ (hereinafter referred to as "We") may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others' intellectual property rights.
- This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. Digivarsity and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which Digivarsity has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to ‘Digivarsity’. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of ‘Digivarsity’; and users are advised that ‘Digivarsity’ does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. ‘Digivarsity’ has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to digivarsity.com
- digivarsity.com will have people from all over India/the world using this Website. So in order to ensure consistency in the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, the Website, and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. ‘Digivarsity’ can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors, and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of ‘Digivarsity’